Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Warm 'n fuzzy quotes Part 1

So, I did promise you some warm n' fuzzy quotes--these make me smile, feel happy, remind me of certain people in my life, or memories.

  • "You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll be waiting."~Tinkerbell
  • "What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies."~Aristotle
  • "Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • "After all, a person is a person, no matter how small."~Horton
  • "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • "It's so much more friendly with two."~Winnie the Pooh
  • "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one."~C.S Lewis
  • "You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing. I wove my webs for you because I liked you. After all, what's a life, anyway? We're born, we live a little while, we die. A spider's life can't help being something of a mess, with all this trapping and eating flies. By helping you, perhaps I was trying to lift up my life a trifle. Heaven knows anyone's life can stand a little of that."~E.B. White
  • "When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."~Dr. Seuss
  • "We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing."~Oliver Holmes
  • "You know, dolls make the very best friends. Just because they can't speak doesn't mean they don't listen"~A Little Princess
  • "Magic has to be believed. That's the only way it's real."~A Little Princess

I do have tons more--they will eventually be posted in "Warm 'n Fuzzy Quotes: Part Two"

No comments: