Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Frustrated with myspace blog...

I have seriously had a blog for years---probably at least 6 or 7 years. I started off with livejournal--and then moved to myspace, because livejournal was being a pain in the ass in deleting some posts--refusing to let me edit, that sort of thing. So, I started on myspace, where it has been off and on for years; and now myspace some days will take me about two hours to post something, because I keep getting error messages.

So I decided to try this instead--however, I think for the time being I am going to try to duplicate the posts, for a couple of reasons.

First off, I know at least 3 active readers on myspace...the reason why I use the term "active" is because they do leave comments. I do know of more readers that do read, and just rarely leave comments--and that is fine too. But I think that if I moved it over here, I would have less people reading--because no one will really check it as often. Hence for the time being, I will try to double post it. However, if I keep on getting error messages--I will be using this exclusively.

Another thing, is here, I can't make them private at all. I liked that about myspace--that I could make it completely private some entries, plus I loved that they put the subject up there, just to drive people crazy--because it is SO me. However, that won't happen here--everything has to be public, or everything has to be private, which just sucks.

Another thing I am going to have to get used to is the emotions in myspace--they don't have them here. I don't use them often, but everyone once in awhile they are nice to have.

So, I will see how this works out.

My new address is this:

http://jordynsmeanderings.blogspot.com

Hope to see everyone here....or there?
-Jordyn

No comments: