Tuesday, September 30, 2008

*bounces*

Okay, for some reason I just feel so incredibly happy today! It is almost like I am so full of happiness, that my heart just can't contain it all. I feel like I am going to explode. Or burst. And the funny thing is...I don't know why, it isn't like today was out of the ordinary or anything. Nothing special happened. I am getting a cold, I didn't have my morning coffee, but yet, I am still so happy!.

*bounces* Seriously! Sometimes, I wish other people would be able to feel the amount of happiness I have inside me. I know I am unique that sometimes people can't feel happiness the way I do. I know they may not see it in the little things, or let having a cold stop them. But  not me. 

Things make me happy. People make me happy. Memories make me happy. Conversations make me happy. 

Just today I found happiness in:
1. My observation-my supervisor said it was a great way to start the day. So it must be good.
2. Realizing that the leaves are starting to change color.
3. Have well behaved classes (yes, there were NO books thrown at me today)
4. Wearing my purple sweater with my purple necklace and purple socks. I am literally, the purple people eater.
5. A conversation with a co-worker. 
6. Bouncy music when I turned on my IPOD.
7. Given a lollipop by a kid. 
8. Rich wishing me luck on my observation and telling me that he loved me this morning.
9. Going to my family for dinner tonight to celebrate Rosh Hashanah.
10. Eating yummy food.
11. Seeing my cousins and all my relatives.
12. Not working tomorrow or Wednesday because of the Jewish Holidays.
13. My cat snuggling up on my lap while I am typing this. 
14. Realizing that I could have a chocolate fudge poptart for breakfast (I had to change my breakfast the last few days-since we ran out.
15. Heroes is on tonight.

Seriously, nothing can bring me down today. And those things make smile and laugh and feel warm 'n fuzzy inside-despite being congested, having about 4 hours of sleep the night before and no coffee. (And no...I am not on cold medicine either!) I am just naturally bouncy today!

No comments: