Saturday, September 27, 2008

I Lost My Bounce

*sighs* I just feel so crummy.

 

I don't know if it is the rainy/dreary day....but usually that doesn't affect my mood or energy.

 

Maybe it is that I got in a power struggle with a first grader. The end result was that I got a book thrown at me. *sighs* Of course, what my students don't realize is that things like that-don't work and I can be just as stubborn as they.

 

Or, because I used so many voices when reading today-my throat is sore.

 

I am just in a funk. And I hate it! Because that is so not me. I want my energy back. And my bounce back. Maybe I used up all my bounciest last night.

Not even me being decked out in purple today helped-down to the purple matching socks and my purple necklace and purse. (Which naturally...matched my purple sweater)

I just need a hug.

No comments: