Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Valentine's Day Stage 1

So...I went to Target and they FINALLY, FINALLY had their Valentine's Section set up. So, phase 1 of my Valentine project is complete. And no....I WILL not reveal what phase 1 is. Just that it is complete.

And my daily warm 'n fuzzy Office Quote:

Jim: That's... great. You know, to tell the truth, I used to have a big thing for Pam, so...
Michael: Really? You're kidding me. You and Pam? Wow. I would have never have put you two together. You really hid it well. God! I usually have a radar for stuff like that. You know, I made out with Jan...
Jim: Yeah, I know.
Michael: Yeah? Yep. Well, Pam is cute.
Jim: Yeah. She's really funny, and she's warm. And she's just... well, anyway.
Michael: Well, if you like her so much, don't give up.
Jim: She's engaged.
Michael: BFD. Engaged ain't married.
Jim: Huh.
Michael: Never, ever, ever give up.

No comments: