Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random Before Work Thoughts

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it just fits right into this empty place in your heart.~from a TV show


Even though it must have been about 10 years or even more since I heard this quote, I still love it and it's simplicity. I find the best compliments, are the unexpected ones. The ones that kinda floor you, but you can't admit it. The ones that have you thinking and rethinking what was said, and just smiling. It makes you feel warm and fuzzy, and warms you from the inside out. Which is why I love e-mails and letters, because I do re-read them, until the pages are worn, they are memorized, but still...on a tough day, it is nice to warm your heart. I try to tell people how much they mean to me, or show them--because I know how it feels. And that warm 'n fuzzy feeling...is one that definitely should be passed on.

No comments: