Monday, August 4, 2008

Day 1 of Being a Bum

Well today officially starts me being a bum. I told some of my friends about it, and they both wondered what does being a bum entail. 

It is a very hard thing to do. Not many people can be a bum like I can be. I'm very, very good at it.

For me, being a bum encompasses staying in my pj's for most of the day-at least until noon. It is also recommended that I watch bad day time television-and reruns of the shows of the 80's (Full House, Step by Step, Golden Girls). When I exhausted the possibilities of tv shows; I turn to my movies. Clueless, 10 Things I hate about You, Beauty and the Beast, When Harry Met Sally-all those fun, feel good movies.

And pretty much get nothing accomplished during the day. The couch will have my permanent mark on it. I will also probably gain about 30 pounds or so, from doing nothing. It isn't as easy as it sounds. 

But hey, I am absotutely, fantabulously perfect.

-Jordyn

No comments: