Friday, August 15, 2008

Winnie the Pooh Wisdom

So, one of my favorite bears, has a whole lot of wisdom. Here are my favorite Winnie the Pooh Quotes:

If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.
Winnie the Pooh

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
Winnie the Pooh

It's so much more friendly with two.
Winnie the Pooh

"Pooh, promise me you won't forget about me, ever. Not even when I am a hundred."
Pooh thought for a little.
"How old shall I be then?"
"Ninety-nine."
Pooh nodded. "I promise," he said.
Winnie the Pooh

Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
Winnie the Pooh

Some people care too much, I think it's called love.
Winnie the Pooh

You can't stay in your corner of the forest, waiting for others to come to you; you have to go to them sometimes.
Winnie the Pooh

No comments: