Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Quote

So the other day, I referenced the book Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants; I believe it was in Part III: Thoughts on Madison Avenue. Well, I was flipping through my copy today-my well, worn copy that is, and I found the exact quote. 

For those that know this series-It is one of my favorites, although I am partial to the character of Bee. Even though, she is probably out of all the main four characters, the LEAST like me; but I think that makes me love her character even more. 

Anyway, in the second book; the actual quote is:
"She chewed and nodded, nodded and chewed. It was a good thing she'd been born with her friends, Tibby realized, because she was terrible at making them."

Just wanted to add the correct quote in there.

-Jordyn

No comments: