Sunday, March 29, 2009

Contemplative

Sometimes, I try to hard with friends. I know I do. I know I don't like change, and the more things change, the more I want to stay the same. Forever. The way they always have.

Just because change is inevitable, doesn't mean that I have to like it. I don't.

I try not to give up on people, but at the same time, I feel like I am doing the work with contacting them--and for once, I want to be the one contacted.

Maybe I'll just relax. Sit back and relax. And see what happens. What comes out of it. Or maybe if we lose touch, it won't be because I didn't try.

We'll see what happens.

And, I should accept it. I can't force people to hang out. Or call. Or well...whatever....sometimes I just need to take a step back, and not try so hard. Maybe, I should just...

Let go.

No comments: