Monday, February 2, 2009

14 days of Pink

Well...since I decided that Valentine's Day isn't that far away--and it is one of my favorite holidays, I am going to try to wear pink every day starting Feb. 1st.

Right now, I am on day two wearing a brown skirt, a pink shirt and a pink necklace.

Yesterday I wore jeans with brown and pink heart t-shirt and pink socks.

Tomorrow...I need to figure out something for then. Maybe my pink earrings?

Oh...and last night I watched the Office and I had a warm and fuzzy quote from that episode that I just had to share. It made me tear up a bit. It made my heart melt and just made me all mushy.

Jim: So what did he say? Was it my fault?
Pam: Yeah. He said that you told him how much you love me. About how you feel when I walk in a room, and about how, you've never doubted for a second that I'm the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with. I guess he's never felt that with my mom, even at their best.
Jim: You ok?
Pam: Yeah.

No comments: