Saturday, May 24, 2008

In Some Ways I Am Looking Forward to the Summer

Well, I really can't wait for the summer for the most part-because you have to admit that the time off DURING the summer is REALLY, REALLY nice. Even though, I am working at the summer media program from July 1st-August 1st, which is primarily to get me out of the house and make sure I don't get to bored. Because as much as I love to relax; without a car or anything, well...sometimes just being home for 8 hours a day, five days a week, can get a bit tiresome.

So, it is nice-I'll have two weeks in June to relax and catch up and then the month of August. The one thing I will miss during the summer is the majority of my co-workers. Last summer, I wasn't really close to many people; it takes me a LONG time to actually form friendships with people-which I have touched upon in the past. Its not like I'm just plain out unlikeable, I actually think I am very likeable, but for some reason it always takes me a while to get close to people.

Which as I am thinking; lately there are a few friends and people that I haven't talked to in many weeks, if not months, and I have been definitely noticing their absence. I miss them. But more then that, I am worried about them, even though Rich always says there is a simple explanation for some of it, and I'm sure there is; but at the same token, if you talked to one of your best friends at least weekly, if not a few times a week; and then for about 3 months, you haven't talked at all-what would you think? And he may be right, there may be a logical explanation; one that is staying me right in the face, but I doubt it. 


*shrugs*

-Jor

No comments: